Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Looks like Tuesday is the day!

It seems as though the only time I have available to write is on Tuesdays, so I guess I'll keep up the tradition. This last week was a week from Hell. I can say that because the stress was so high along with the obligations that I think Hell would look like that if I had to be there, thank goodness that won't happen!

This week was nothing but a nose in the books to study for my certification exam. Although it was not the only thing I had to do, besides care for the 4 kids, work on a paper for my Master's degree, take the girls to their ballet recital, and celebrate my oldest daughter's birthday I was swamped. The test was like no other test I've taken. Though I studied my heart out and took test after test from the reviews, it was as if everything I had studied meant nothing. Ugh!! What's more is that I have to wait until Saturday to find out if I passed or not. Luckily this will not affect my teaching status, however I will be considered a permanent sub if I don't pass the exam between now and the start of school. So I am hoping a praying for a passing grade...Just a 240!

Ah don't worry, I was able to get everything accomplished, but with all the stress, I don't think everything received my full attention.

So here we are, another week, a new class and the agony of waiting for the ultimate answer. So until then, I'll bid you adue!

1 comment:

Scarlet said...

I completed a "bootcamp" paralegal program with a crazy job and a family, so I know it's not easy. Hang in there! You'll be done before you know it!