Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Finally, A job!

Well, I have finally landed a job as a 5th grade teacher at Lanier Middle School. I am so excited to be in a school with such a wide variety of support. This is not to say that my first year of teaching will be easy, but at least I know that if I am having problems I know I can ask someone who is more that willing to help!

Now for the hard part! Certification. I will be taking the exam on Saturday, which I hope I will do well. After doing a lot of studying and taking tests I feel that I am getting better, I just hope I pass!

As if Saturday were not already busy, add Madeline's birthday and ballet recital on top of that and it will be a full day, hopefully a good day!

That's all for now

1 comment:

catgirl said...

Congratulations on your job! I know you are excited - you'll be a great teacher!
So will you do my taxes next year? :)